- remove filler words from audio, in order to make the conservation as smooth as possible – filler words like ; “um”, “uh”, “er”, “ah”, “like”, “okay”, “right”, “you know”, etc.
- remove stutters and repeated words
- reduce or completely take out background noise
- add supplied intro, outro, background music and other elements to produce your podcast
- Level out voices. I balance the audio levels, so that host does not speak louder than the guest(s) vice versa
- master the audio, so it sounds crispier
- cut and merge audios.
Basically, I remove anything undesirable from your audio or podcast to make it standard for Apple Podcast, SoundCloud, your website, Radio, etc.